1 Ekim 2015 Perşembe

Lovely people of SFO


What I like the most about San Francisco is it's warmness and mostly it's warm blooded people. In the pic above, I was just sitting with a coffee, looking outside and trying to relax before I continue walking around like crazy again:) Some old lady, sitting next to me, started to talk with me. I don't remember exactly what but it was about very daily, random stuff. Then I found myself chatting with her for an hour or more. 
That kind of occasional talks with any kinda people around the city, in the supermarket, on the bus is so lovely. They are really talkative:) And more importantly it is NOT disturbing. We have this feeling in Turkey, I know you do guys feel it! When taxi driver never shuts up, when someone ask you something on a plane, on a bus. 
Not sure if I put it in a right way, but I loved the positive atmosphere out there in that city.

Let's continue with more SFO photos. Stay tuned! ;)

--

San Francisco ile ilgili en sevdiğim şey inanılmaz sıcak kanlı insanları oldu. Yukarıdaki fotoda elimde kahve oturup dışarıyı izliyordum. Tekrar şehri keşfe çıkmadan enerji depolamak için vakit geçiriyordum. Sonra bir ara yanımda oturan yaşlı bir kadın bir ara benimle konuşmaya başladı. Tam olarak hatırlamıyorum neydi ama çok günlük şeyler hakkında konuşmaya başladık. Sonra bir baktım ki, bir saatten fazla bir süredir orada muhabbet ediyoruz:)

Bunun gibi süpermarkette, otobüste insanlarla sohbet etmek inanılmaz keyifli. Ve gerçekten çok konuşkanlar. Daha da önemlisi bu sizi rahatsız etmiyor! Türkiye'de bizlerde bu hissiyat oluşuyor, evet hissediyorsunuz biliyorum. Taksi şoförü, otobüsteki kadın, uçaktaki adam konuşmaya başlayınca "Eyvah ne istiyor şimdi. Susmayacak" hissi:) 
Çok doğru ifade edebildim mi emin değilim ama SFO'daki bu güzel atmosferi seviyorum gerçekten.

Şimdi daha fazla San Francisco fotoğrafıyla devam edelim. Sonraki postları da takip edin kaçırmayın:)













And to see my earlier California posts pls click below. Cheers!

Ayrıca daha önce paylaşmış olduğum California postları için aşağıdaki linklere göz at:)

Carmel Beach
http://takethefakecake.blogspot.com.tr/2013/04/carmel-beach.html

Santa Barbara
http://takethefakecake.blogspot.com.tr/2013/05/santa-barbara.html

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder