16 Mart 2015 Pazartesi

Athens


HEY!
Thank you guys all for motivating me to write this post:) Last year was not very fruitful, I know. But still thank you for asking and giving advices+inspirations all the time. But yeah here I am back with the latest travel post. I visited Athens two weeks ago for the weekend. LOVED that city:) Since I had a really limited time, all my to-do list is still waiting. So here is my first but not last Athens, or lets say, Greece post. 

I can hear you say why should I go to Athens?
-food: if you are a seafood lover like me, than this is your place. one food post I could prepared later about it:)
-greek people: love them! who wouldn't love mediterraneans 
 - night life: I had only one night but great pubs and bars visited so far. or what about tavern? :)
-cheap
-city itself with it's historical areas

---

Merhabaaaa! Araya ne çok zaman girdi! Öncelikle bu postu hazırlamamdaki motivasyon için sürekli dürten size teşekkürler. Bir şeyler paylaşmasam da ilham ve tavsiyelerini esirgemeyen, tavsiye isteyen herkese teşekkürler. 2014 yılı pek verimli de geçmedi ama işte bu yılın postu size:) 
İki hafta önce gerçekleştirdiğim haftasonu kaçamağında Atina'ya bayıldım ve ilk fırsatta yine ya Atina'ya ya da Yunanistan'da başka yerlere gitmek için sabırsızlanıyorum. Bu yüzden ilk ama son değil bu post:)

Neden mi bu kadar sevdim?
-yemek: siz de benim gibi deniz mahsülleri aşığı iseniz, burası tam olarak sizin yeriniz. bunun için daha sonra küçük de olsa bir post gelebilir:)
-yunanlılaştıramadıklarımız: akdeniz havası solumuş insanlarımızı size mi anlatacağım?
-gece hayatı: çok hoş publar,barlar keşfettim orada tek gecem de olsa. Dahası tavernaya da kimse hayır demez di mi?
-ucuz
-tarih dolu şehrin kendisi





  


  
Pazar sabahı kedilere flüt çalmak
Playing flute for the cats on sunday morning:)






one of my favourite spot 








 





Muchatrela Band everyone!



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder